Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FRUSTRATION!

Gosh, I'm just terrible at blogging. I can't seem to post on a regular basis.

Truthfully, it's been a rough month. I am not anywhere closer to my goal. I continue to workout, but apparently, I continue to eat just too much. I'm struggling so much.

My current weight is about 166. Tonight, when I looked at that number, it made me run an extra mile at the gym. I guess that's a good thing.

Today, I ran/walked 4 miles. I ran about 2 and a half of it. Walked the rest. Then, I took a break, came home and chilled on the couch, went for a drive with Michael. Came home, watched American Idol. Then, went to the gym, did 20 on the elliptical, then ran a mile on the treadmill.

I feel like my exercise is right where I need it to be. I just have to watch my food intake.

I think I need to buy a scale. An accurate one, so I get on it every night and see what I weigh, before I eat.

Does anyone have any tips? I could use anything and everything you got. How do you get your eating habits under control?

Love,

Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment